Sunday, May 31, 2009

Another two weeks, another post...

I've been busy working the past couple of weeks, but I suppose that's no excuse for not posting. My fish tank is fairly algae-covered, so I think I perhaps need to go and purchase a pleco to get rid of it. I hope my betta, Dutch, doesn't freak out about him.

K's bridal shower is next week, and I'm busy getting stuff ready. I need to make a shopping list and plan what I'm going to cook when.

It's been a long few weeks. I love my family, but I feel like its way past time to be at home with my husband. I don't like being separated, and it makes it worse to know that he's struggling, too.

True Blood Season 2 starts on June 14, and I'm so excited. I really want Season 1, but I don't have it yet. I think maybe I'll ask for it for my b-day.

I've been reading this new series of books, the Pschic Eye Mysteries by Victoria Laurie. Now, I'm not claiming they're high literature or anything, but they entertain me and I'm enjoying them. Sorta like Charlaine Harris's books. She also wrote a ghost hunter series that I'm going to read as well. That's the nice thing about summer-- I can read books that don't have the word "Law" or "Legal" in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment