Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hodgepodge


I haven't updated in a while. Sorry about that. I've been busy with...life, essentially. Finals begin in two weeks. Two weeks after that, I'll finish with finals and move back North for the summer to work with one (hopefully two) law firms.

I thought I'd bring attention to my dad's website where he posts his botanical photographs. They are simply gorgeous. I fully plan on framing some prints when we move into a house that isn't better described as a tenement.


There isn't a whole lot to say. I haven't been doing a great deal of new and inventive cooking. I did make a lemon meringue pie last weekend. The lemon filling was unfortunately canned-- I should have made my own, but I didn't. so anyone who has a problem with it can just get over it. The meringue, however, turned out pretty well considering it was my first attempt and I didn't really use a recipe.
I....don't really have much else to talk about today. I keep fighting the urge to post long, boring-to-everone-else posts about politics. So you should be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment